BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of setting the stage for the future of Wind Turbine construction, both onshore and offshore, globally? Do you have a high level of people management skills coupled with a commercial mindset? If yes, Vestas has opportunities for you to develop your skills and start your career journey in the wind industry.Sales * Global Construction Management * Global PMO
The Global Construction Sales/Bid Management department is part of the Global Construction Management department. Its main scope is the maximisation of the value provided by the regional Construction Bid Management teams for both onshore and offshore wind projects to the overall organisation.
This is achieved by supporting the development and implementation of best practices and tools, in collaboration with other functions and regional teams. The Global Construction Bid Management Director also supports the Global Sales Management team in project prioritisation, defining strategies to optimise costs and margins, etc. The Global Construction Bid Management Director will coordinate a team of onshore and offshore skilled colleagues.
- Supervise and develop the Global Construction Sales/Bid Management team
- Act as point of contact between global and the regional construction bidding heads for matters related to construction bidding to ensure the bidding excellence
- Act as an interface with Global Sales to define strategies, optimisations, prioritisation, etc
- Monitor and control global project bids in term of pricing and risk and opportunities
- Support the global standard bid process implementation in the regions - Gate Model. Organise the creation of the bid deliverables and ensuring review and governance, leading to the creation of a high quality proposals
- Constantly work to improve both process and offerings to ensure maximum effectiveness in the bidding phase
- Develop bid standard packages/templates and establish detailed standard schedule for proposal submission
- Provide expert support and input to bid management issues
- A relevant university degree, e.g. in engineering or business
- 10+ years of experience in a Bid Management/Construction Project Management role
- Skilled commercial mind-set and project management skills
- Proven professional experience with tender processes for large-scale power plants or other complex industrial project
- Experience working with construction projects and sales contracts in a global matrix organisation, with the ability to assert your influence without the direct reporting line
- Ability to stay focused and maintain overview even during hectic periods
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Multicultural, international and open mindset
- Able to identify and relate to internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a role model with high personal motivation
- A proven history of delivering results & excellence
- Customer focus
- Negotiation & influencing skills
- Good team member traits
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with significant opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, progressive, high-achieving, and international work environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Primary Location: Dk, Aarhus or Copenhagen
Travel - The position includes up to 20 days travel.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st May 2023.
You can apply online by clicking on the "Ansøg dette job" button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field. With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Denne jobannonce blev oprindeligt opslået på https://www.ofir.dk/
(Den originale annonce kan ses på: https://www.ofir.dk/showojob?ofirid=b2cd7738)
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Vestas, Hedeager, 8200 Aarhus N
Ansøgningsfrist: 14-07-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5850765